Re-create outlook profile
Sometime in terminal server you don’t have mail applet in control panel. You can create profile using method below.
c:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office14\outlook.exe /profile nameofprofile
To Reset Outlook 2010 to First Run Settings
1. Use the command line switch /profile xxx
2. Outlook will report that there is no such profile and prompt for another.
3. Click “New” and name a new profile.
4. Presto! Go ahead and enter your new mail account settings under the newly created profile.
5. One more step: using the command line switch /profiles open start Outlook and select your new profile as the default by expanding Options and selecting “Set as default”